Contos 25

My next relationship

My next relationship will be utterly elegant.

I will not tolerate again cheap, distasteful stuff. For my next relationship, I shall dress up and go to the opera. And I shall take fancy spectacles with me. I will never again accept to be asked to dress down.

In my next relationship, there will be no beer drinkers. Only elegant drinks will be allowed. Expensive red wine, though I prefer white. For my next relationship, I shall polish my nails red and will not permit a scratch.

My next relationship will be comprised of grey hair. All hidden, thank goodness. But everything shall be mature, yet young. Rather powerful. Terribly intense. I shall be shamefully proud of it.

Oh. My next relationship will be fucking elegant. I shall have it with myself.
a
[Agosto de 2009]

Sem comentários: